Do you have a 2.5-Year Runway?
Building a custom data solution takes time. Even with the most efficient process, most organizations are facing a two-and-a-half-year runway before they go live and realize value. In today’s ever-evolving healthcare landscape, agility and speed are important facets of patient care and research. Is your organization missing out on opportunities for growth and success?
Building a Data Platform:
- Hiring and Onboarding the Right Talent: 6-8+ weeks
- Vetting the Pros and Cons of Hosting Options: 1-2 months
- Gathering Specs, Managing Individual Product Procurement, and Contracting with Each Vendor: 3+ months
- Rack and Stack to Start Building: 3 months
- Building the Solution: 12-18+ months
- Testing and QA: 12-18+ months
Shorten the Runway & Begin Now
Here are three reasons to schedule your Clearsense Platform Demo—Today!
- All hands in—but little employee time: Combine your institutional knowledge alongside your enterprise data providing a trusted, transparent view of your data and analytics—without needing to hire staff. Analytics are so easy to use data scientists are not needed.
- Multi-faceted views incorporating speed & efficiency: Manage and view your data with multiple lenses necessary for clinical, financial, and operational use cases, extending your single source of truth.
- All-in-one & all-for-one: The Clearsense Platform unifies the people, processes, and technology to power your organization through healthcare’s rapidly-changing environment.
Ready to schedule your complimentary demo right now?