Data Governance & Literacy
Meet the most comprehensive and agile data governance service in the industry.
Bad data costs U.S companies three trillion dollars per year, according to IBM. A study by Gartner has found that most organizations surveyed estimate they lose $14.2 million dollars annually.
For many healthcare organizations, the demand for information and analytics continues to exceed the supply of skilled resources and accessible, well-defined, high-quality data sets that place the power of data in the hands of every employee. As the complexity and volume of data continue to grow exponentially and the gap between the demand for information and the supply of analytics resources expands, implementing self-service analytics is essential to business continuity and agility. Data Governance provides the definitions, harmonization, lineage, and data use guidelines required for self-service analytics.
Better Data is Everyone’s Job
Are you ready to manage your data as a strategic asset?
With a formalized enterprise approach to data governance, your organization will enable knowledge sharing, reduce duplication of analytics efforts, and increase the reuse of previously researched and resolved data challenges. Clearsense is responding to the diversity in data governance maturity across healthcare by:
- Introducing the market to a consumption-based pricing model that significantly minimizes cost while obtaining measurable value from each advisory hour
- Offering unique custom advisory services designed to address your specific culture, resources, and desired rate of change
- Providing continuous guided action focused on scale, sustainability, and operationalizing a strategic business function beyond initial projects
- Collaborating in engaging sessions with external peers which invite discussion and coaching
- Coaching to apply basic asset management capabilities to data, resulting in the elevation of data literacy, confidence, and abilities of your internal resources
- Supplying a step-by-step roadmap of mature repeatable processes and program assets. Our method uses existing resources and technology