As healthcare technology continues to evolve, CIOs and ITSM teams are looking for platforms that can help solve key problems facing providers. At Clearsense, we love starting discussions that move the needle in healthcare—especially when it elevates patient outcomes. Here are the five key problems every provider must solve and what we’ve learned CIOs and ITSM teams are looking for in a healthcare technology platform along with what CIOs and ITSM teams are truly searching for.
Five Key Problems Every Provider Must Solve
In order to succeed in today’s healthcare landscape, providers must address key problems facing the industry, including improving patient outcomes, reducing costs, ensuring compliance, streamlining workflows, and harnessing the power of data analytics.
- Improving Patient Outcomes: Providers must improve patient outcomes through personalized care, improved communication, and better engagement.
- Reducing Costs: Healthcare costs are rising, and providers must find ways to reduce costs without compromising the quality of care.
- Ensuring Compliance: Providers must comply with a wide range of regulations and standards, including HIPAA, HITECH, and the Affordable Care Act.
- Streamlining Workflows: Healthcare workflows can be complex and time-consuming, and providers must find ways to streamline processes to improve efficiency and reduce errors.
- Data Analytics: Providers must harness the power of data analytics to make better decisions and improve patient outcomes.
What CIOs and ITSM Teams are Looking for in a Healthcare Technology Platform
CIOs and ITSM teams are looking for technology and applications that help with scalability, interoperability, security, analytics, and usability. (Did you know the 1Clearsense Platform does all that—and more?)
- Scalability: CIOs and ITSM teams need platforms that can scale as the organization grows and new technologies emerge.
- Interoperability: Healthcare providers use a wide range of systems and applications, and platforms must be able to integrate seamlessly with existing systems.
- Security: Data security is a top priority for healthcare providers, and platforms must be designed with robust security features to protect patient data.
- Analytics: Platforms must provide robust analytics capabilities to help providers make data-driven decisions and improve patient outcomes.
- Usability: Platforms must be easy to use and intuitive for clinicians and other healthcare professionals, with minimal training required.
At Clearsense, we understand the importance of these key features and have designed our healthcare technology platform with them in mind. We believe that by addressing these key problems and providing robust solutions, healthcare providers can improve patient outcomes, reduce costs, and drive innovation in the industry.
Did You Know?
A Mayo Clinic Proceedings study shared by Forbes stated that more than 3 in 5 physicians reported at least one manifestation of burnout in 2021. Raising efficiencies and easing physician burnout is just one of Clearsense’s goals. Learn more in this whitepaper about how AI can transform healthcare. Click the button to download.
“5 Critical Challenges Facing Healthcare IT Leaders Today,” HealthTech, accessed March 2023.
“What to Look for in Healthcare Technology Solutions,” HealthIT.gov, accessed March 2023.
“The Role of ITSM in Healthcare,” BMC Blogs, accessed March 2023.
“Healthcare IT Trends to Watch in 2023,” HealthTech Magazine, accessed March 2023.