Clearsense is driven to do three things:
- Innovate often
- Execute always
- Deliver significant impact for the people we touch
As an experienced DevOps Engineer, you will be a lynchpin for execution for the technology team. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our cloud systems. You will be asked to automate deployment of cloud-based solutions, monitor and maintain running systems, and troubleshoot and resolve issues. You’ll be responsible for supporting the continuous delivery of code and services into the Clearsense Cloud while using cutting edge tools like Atlassian Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, Openstack, Ansible and others.
This job requires the employee to work on site at our corporate offices. Our world headquarters are located in beautiful Jacksonville, Florida.
- Cloud infrastructure support and tuning of secure, health care related big data and analytics applications
- Support of build automation and cloud automation delivery tools like Atlassian Bamboo, Atlassian Bitbucket, Docker, Ansible and more.
- Proactive monitoring and performance tuning around key systems
- Collaborate with the multi-disciplined business analysts, technical analysts, data scientists and software engineers
- Create user and production support tools and documentation for the designs
- Degree in Computer Science, or a related subject
Skills & Experience
- A strong background in Linux/Unix administration, is essential
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible, Puppet or Chef, is highly desireable
- Experience with a cloud infrastructure platforms (IaaS) like AWS, VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes, etc., is essential
- Experience with Java application administration, is essential
- Experience with SQL databases, is essential
- Experience with web-based systems and cloud architectures, is essential
- Experience with big data platforms like Hadoop, is highly-desirable
- Experience with big data cluster computing tools like Spark, is highly-desirable
- A strong understanding of network technologies, is essential
- Broad OSS experience is a must
- A consummate team player, nothing less
- Someone who wants to be a member of a world class software engineering organization
- Someone who is driven by the chance to improve, and to support others in their drive too
- An analytical, creative and practical approach to solving problems
Package & Perks
- Sweet gear! You’ll get to work with first class computing technology with your choice of MacBook Pro or Dell laptop
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, to fit around personal commitments
- Paid breaks, in our own state-of-the-art open-plan offices, with premium hot drinks, gaming console and more
- Great work-life balance, paid time off, holidays and more
- Option to participate in company sponsored 401k
- Option to participate in medical, dental, vision, life and supplemental insurance
Information Security Engineer and Compliance Manager
The Information Security Engineer and Compliance Manager provides IT risk management leadership and consulting to multiple interdepartmental stakeholders. This role identifies risks and ensures they are appropriately addressed in line with company information security policies as well as government and industry regulations. This position is responsible for performing Risk Assessments, evaluating Risk Acceptances, and helping to manage the overall IT risk posture of the organization. This position works directly with technical and business leadership teams across the organization to ensure security and compliance requirements are maintained. Strong written/oral communication, a background in general computing controls (GCCs), and general knowledge of PCI and HIPAA are required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform risk assessments of platforms, applications, client solutions and/or supporting environments utilizing the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
- Identify gaps in PCI, HIPAA, and other required regulatory and compliance areas, as well as gaps within the overall security environment. Provide recommendations to stakeholders..
- Promote, support, and implement security recommendations that protect the business while allowing the organization to support customer needs in a timely and effective manner
- Work with management to ensure identified gaps are addressed
- Perform regular risk management activities, including follow-up with stakeholders to drive risk mitigation
- Testing of issue/risk areas to ensure activities in place appropriately address identified risk
- Manage the Risk Acceptance Process, including the creation of Risk Acceptance Documents (RADs), scoring of risks, as well as reporting and management of accepted risk
- Coordinate audit-related tasks to ensure the readiness of managers and their teams for audit testing and facilitate the timely resolution of audit findings.
- Review and creation of data flow diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Provide advisory role during new client onboarding or acquisition projects to assess security requirements and controls to ensure that security and compliance controls are implemented as planned
- Perform assessments of third-party service providers to validate appropriate security controls are in place
- Support capturing and presenting status on the organization’s risk posture for executive leadership
- Report and prepare presentations on risk management to key stakeholders such as IT-business unit management, senior management, and internal/external auditors and clients
- Support security awareness and training initiatives to promote the success of company-wide IT compliance efforts
- Recognizes and identify potential areas where existing policies, standards, and procedures require change
- Makes recommendations regarding scope, timeline, budget changes, and/or improvements
- Hands-on experience with HIPAA, SOC2, and HITRUST engagements.
- Possession of standard certifications in Information Security or Compliance (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, GIAC, PCIP, ISA). Former PCI QSA or HIPAA experience a plus
- Scripting skills such as Python, Perl, RegEx, Splunk Query Language.
- Strong working expertise with Information Security, Compliance & IT Management Standards; ISO27001, PCI-DSS, SSAE-16 SOC1 & SOC2, SOX, HIPAA, COBIT, COSO, & ITIL
- Strong understanding of cloud computing and security issues related to cloud environments.
- Experience supporting security controls, compliance and audit activity on cloud platforms and within a service provider organization with multiple technologies and architectures; Windows, Unix/Linux, VMWare, Oracle, SQL, Citrix, Cisco, Juniper, IPS/IDS, DLP, APT, and other security devices
- Understanding of security technologies, including UEBA, SIEM, IDS/IPS, firewalls, endpoint security, content filtering, and packet inspection.
- Understanding of system hardening techniques and practices.
- Strong understanding of business applications, including ERP and financial systems
- Experience in developing, documenting, and maintaining security policies, processes, procedures, and standards
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT-related knowledge and experience in solving compliance issues.
- Strong project management and communication skills (written and oral) with internal organizations and external/internal auditors.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year university, Master’s preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the information security, or enterprise risk and compliance field.
The Project Manager position plays a critical role in supporting Clearsense and our Cleveland, OH clients, by establishing the project plan and approach in addition to monitoring and controlling activities for both internal and external resources to accomplish all project goals and client expectations. Responsible for leading the successful delivery of the Clearsense Platform and supporting applications by being actively involved in the day to day activities as needed, facilitating communication and awareness, planning and overseeing the delivery from the point of inception.
Responsible for providing day-to-day project leadership of cross-functional project teams with specific focus on facilitating daily scrum sessions; removing team obstacles, managing project scope, communicating project progress and status to all stakeholders; ensuring work plan execution and updates, escalating issues and preparation of change requests; identifying and managing of project risks.
- Lead project role with responsibility for overall project from point of inception to delivery, with focus on establishing collaborative relationships with client and internal stakeholders.
- Develops and directs technical and non-technical project teams through all phases and activities of the project life-cycle process.
- Manages and works with team in the analysis, development, and delivery of engagement material and results.
- Plans, develops and maintains engagement, project and program plans, and works on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ensures budget, schedule, and performance requirements are met.
- Required to analyze cross-technology and cross platform issues.
- Partners with subject matter experts when appropriate to evaluate the technical and economic feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
- Facilitate various project-related meetings, utilizing prepared agendas to keep meetings on track.
- Engages with all levels of staff and management in the technology and business units, operating in a fast-paced environment with teams that are focused on producing high quality solutions that add value and enhance client experiences.
- Ensures projects are delivered on time, on budget, and meets the client’s expectations, providing clear communication around the delivery plan and method.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PMP certification preferred
- 3 + years of Project Management or Delivery Management experience preferably involving Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) within a health plan, provider, integrated delivery network, and/or hospital
- Experience with healthcare information systems, data sets, integration, and analytics preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodology is preferred
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent analytical skills, very detailed oriented, and the ability to research and analyze various types of issues.
- Demonstrate understanding of existing HIT landscape and client challenges with traditional HIT solutions
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to translate technical information to a non-technical audience for all levels of the organization, including executive management.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and balance priorities and schedules.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams concurrently, handle changing priorities and exceed client expectations.
- Must have a collaborative attitude and be able to develop excellent working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Ability to manage resource conflicts and understand organizational strengths and weaknesses to identify opportunities and areas of focus.
- Demonstrated experience in motivating and leading project teams.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills, combined with the ability to communicate with highly technical and business management teams.
- Demonstrated resilience and flexibility
- Must be located in Cleveland, OH