IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE, OR TO ANY CHANGES WE MAY SUBSEQUENTLY MAKE TO IT, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING THE WEBSITE.
Clearsense, LLC. and Clearsense Limited (collectively, the “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this Privacy Notice (“Notice”). This Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.clearsense.com (collectively the “Website” or “Site”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Privacy Notice applies to personal information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- In forms you may fill out on the Website to obtain information from Company.
By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Notice. Please read this Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website.
DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier information and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes IP address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use, and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
Direct interactions. You may give us your personal information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting information. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies.
Some cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies may be installed or set by third parties, or by the Company for third parties, as further described below. These third parties may use such cookies and other tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use our Website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information, or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services, and you provide your consent and authorization with respect thereto.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how such technologies, or the information obtained through them (or, with respect to LeadLander, the information otherwise obtained by them from us, as provided below), may be used by the third parties, and we are not responsible for any policies, acts, or omissions of such third parties. If you have any questions about these third parties, their technologies, or their use of your information, you should contact the third party directly, with the contact information available via the links provided below.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information for the purposes we have described below in this Privacy Notice, or for purposes which are reasonably compatible to the ones described.
To manage our relationship with you.
We will use your personal information to:
- Provide our products and services to you;
- Provide online services such as webcasts, and employment opportunities;
- Identify you and authenticate your access rights access to our websites, and systems; and
- To respond to your queries and provide you with information when you request it or when we believe our products and services may be of interest to you. If we intend to share electronic marketing with you, we will ask for your consent where required and you can opt out at any time;
- Invite you to provide feedback, participate in research, surveys or attend events;
- Personalize your experience when interacting with Clearsense; and
- Perform analytics, market research and segmentation to understand your preferences, improve our products and services and our communications to you.
To manage and improve our processes and our business operations.
We will use your personal information to:
- Manage our network and information systems security;
- Perform data analyses, auditing and research to help us deliver and improve our digital platforms, content and services;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services to understand which parts of our products and services are of the most interest and to improve them accordingly; and
- Prepare and perform management reporting and analysis, including analytics and metrics.
To achieve other purposes.
We will use your personal information:
- To follow applicable laws and regulations;
- To respond to requests from competent public authorities;
- To tell you about changes to our terms, conditions and policies;
- To exercise or defend Clearsense against potential, threatened or actual litigation;
- To investigate and take action against illegal or harmful behavior of users;
- To protect Clearsense, your vital interests, or those of another person;
- To gain insights and feedback on our products and services in order to correct or improve them, by analyzing information from external sources such as Google (and others); and
- To deliver services to you via your smart device and our mobile apps
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide as described in this Notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including, but not limited to, LeadLander, Salesforce, Pardot, and other promotional marketing programs.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We take our security obligations seriously and we take appropriate steps (as required by applicable laws) to protect your personal data from unlawful or unauthorized processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will keep your personal data during the period of your relationship with us and then, after that period ends, for as long as is necessary in connection with both our and your legal rights and obligations. This may mean that we keep some types of personal data for longer than others, but we will only retain your personal data for a limited period of time. This period will depend on a number of factors, including:
- any laws or regulations that we are required to follow;
- whether we are in a legal or other type of dispute with each other or any third party;
- the type of information that we hold about you; and
- whether we are asked by you or a regulatory authority to keep your personal data for a valid reason.
If Clearsense’s processing of your personal data is covered by UK law, you have rights we need to make you aware of. The rights available to you depend on our reason for processing your personal information and the local law in your jurisdiction, and there are exceptions to some rights. Depending on this you may have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent to us processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
- Ask us about the processing of your personal information including to be provided with copies of your personal information;
- Ask us to correct information you think is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Ask us to delete your personal information;
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your information;
- Object to our processing of your personal information;
- Ask that we transfer information you have given us from one organization to another, or to give it to you; and
- to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK regulator for data protection issues (ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please contact us in the first instance.
For your protection, and to protect the privacy of others, we may need to verify your identity before completing what you have asked us to do. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Where we have relied upon your permission to use your personal information, and you later withdraw that permission, we may not be able to complete some of the activities described in this Notice.
If you make a request, we will respond within one month, however, if your request is complex or you have multiple requests, it could take us longer in which case we will notify you of the delay.
To inquire about, or request to exercise any of your rights, please send an email to [email protected].
No fee usually required.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to, on, or through the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected].
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at: Clearsense, LLC., 13901 Sutton Park Drive South, Suite 101, Jacksonville, Florida 32224, Attn: Privacy Officer
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to [email protected]. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Updates to This Notice
From time to time, we will update this Privacy Notice. Any changes become effective when we post the revised Privacy Notice on our website. This Privacy Notice was last updated as of the “Last Updated” date shown. If changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice to let you know what the changes are.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, the data we hold about you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights under UK law or other applicable law, please email us at [email protected] or write to us at:
13901 Sutton Park Drive South, Suite 101
Jacksonville, Florida 32224
Attn: Privacy Officer / Data Protection Officer