Design, develop, test and implement software systems and configurations using the core platform and cutting-edge technologies.
Clearsense, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Design, develops, and implements high-quality software consistent with the development process and contemporary software techniques.
- Performs debugging and unit testing of software products.
- Analyzes and investigates minor software engineering tasks.
- Defines design specifications and parameters.
- Interfaces with other departments to participate in specification, design, code, and test reviews.
- Provides documentation of software products.
- Follows and contributes to improvement of the software development process.
- Provides timely production support and problem resolution.
- Interfaces with users in coordination with team lead to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications; provides maintenance information.
- Produces timely status reports and projections.
- Develops and tracks objectives and schedules.
- Participates in project planning and management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in related field or equivalent, two to four years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks, distributed SCM, continuous integration/delivery
- Knowledge of Java 8+ and Spring Framework, as well as good skills using SQL
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL) or NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB) or Hadoop
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently with guidance from team lead
- Good organizational skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Ability to work on projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories, concepts, and practices in the applicable area of engineering/technical software development.
- Proven ability to write clear technical documentation.
Skills & Competencies
DRIVE & ENERGY
- Disciplined with a commitment to delivering results
- Takes initiative
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Bring a passion for the business
- Demonstrates an optimistic, yet practical, can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Develops self
- Effective at building consensus and gaining agreement
- Performs all aspects of his/her role with integrity
- Strong intellectual horsepower
- Displays analytical and conceptual thinking
- Simplifies complex ideas/concepts and effectively translates to others
- Exercises good judgment
- Values process improvement
- Challenges conventional thinking
- Encourages new ideas