Accelerate clinical research by building tailored disease registries with the ability to analyze and visualize complete datasets in a single, self-service environment.
Collect, Organize, and Visualize Registry Information Effortlessly.
Clearsense supports clinical research by providing accelerated access to real-world data in a single, self-service environment that enables data confidence. The ontology manager automates the creation of standardized forms and data schemas, reducing duplication and creating consistency across the organization with cleaner, easier-to-query data. Our unique application increases confidence and understanding of the data at an organizational level.
Principal Investigators, researchers, and informatics teams get a 360-degree view of patients that they are tracking with specific conditions in six, important steps.
Ingest datasets for registries from existing systems, combined with legacy data creating comprehensive profiles within each registry
Apply quality control and measures across the data being ingested.
Extractors can supplement the aggregated data with additional data points manually extracted.
Manage patient registries, worklists, events, and status of patient information.
Effortlessly analyze the aggregated data for one or multiple registries in a single environment.
Instantly create cohorts, reports, and data visualizations to view, track and share.
Easy To Use, Fully Self-Service
Build, manage, track and analyze disease registries effortlessly:
- Significantly improve the workflow for the collection and distribution of datasets for informatics teams and end-users.
- Elevate the quality of data and collection across registries.
- Gain a 360-degree view of patients with the integration of multiple data sources.
- Efficiently identify cohorts of patients potentially eligible for research.
- Enhance data management and collaboration across multiple research projects.