The Clearsense QA Analyst is responsible for ensuring that Clearsense applications and software solutions are tested thoroughly and working properly and that potential bugs are identified, documented, and resolved prior to delivery to clients. He/She uses a blend of critical thinking and problem solving combined with technical knowledge and excellent oral and written communication skills to lead QA efforts across the company’s portfolio of products.
This professional collaborates daily with Product Owners and Developers to ensure high-quality deliverables through the development of test plans, execution of test cases, documentation of testing and validation results, and reporting and tracking of software defects.
Drive & Energy
· Disciplined with a commitment to delivering results
· Takes initiative
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Performs all aspects of the role with integrity
· Displays analytical and conceptual thinking
· Exercises good judgment
· Instinctively knows when to stop fact-finding and commit to a decision
· Values process improvement